Elise Le Thinh (HENCEFORTH THE OWNER) ith address for the purposes of notifications on Calle Florista, 153, puerta 9, 46035- Valencia, with NIE: Y4732893J makes available on its website www.combinaconvino.es certain content of an informative nature its services. These general conditions govern solely and exclusively the use of the website of THE OWNER by the USERS ho access it. These general conditions are exposed to the USER on the website www.combinaconvino.es on each and every page for you, to read, print, file and accept hrough the internet and are fully informed.
The web page “www.combinaconvino.es” is a wine tourism business which is edicated to:
“Sale of tourist programs focused on discovering the wine world of the Utiel-Requena appellation of origin; as well as, sale of original packages that offer visits to vineyards contemplate visit to a winery with wine tasting, the client being able to combine with other tourist activities”.
For the purposes of compliance with art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, hereinafter LSSI, this legal notice regulates the use of the website www.combinaconvino.es.
The personal data that you provide will be incorporated and will be treated in files owned by Elise Le Thinh in order to manage your request, as well as to keep you informed of future promotions, news and developments related to the activity or services via email, fax, SMS, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, unless expressly opposed by you by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or letter to the address indicated at the beginning of this Legal Notice.You give your express consent for Elise Le Thinh to use your email address for these specific purposes.
The user may, at any time, exercise the rights recognized in the LOPD, access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. The exercise of these rights can be carried out by the user through communication via email: email@example.com or to the physical address of Elise Le Thinh.
You can contact the owner at the following address: C / Calle Florista, 153, puerta 9, 46035- Valencia. Telephone 651701379 – Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.- OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
Consultation of this website implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user is obliged to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to Elise Le Thinh or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
3.- ACCESING THE SITE AND UTILIZATION
This website is made available free of charge, however, Elise Le Thinh conditions the use of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and accuracy of all data communicated and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of this website and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses in the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Elise Le Thinh or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to this website and its services through the use of computer resources through which Elise Le Thinh provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of Elise Le Thinh or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of Elise Le Thinh or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, Public Administrations or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of this website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to Elise Le Thinh, without which the user can be understood none of the exploitation rights over them beyond those strictly necessary for the correct use of this website.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on this website are owned by either Elise Le Thinh or third parties who have authorized it to be able to show them, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Elise Le Thinh and the owner of the website where it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Elise Le Thinh of its contents or services.
Elise Le Thinh is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials placed at their disposal on this website or for the actions they perform based on them.
4.- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative and comercial purpose of the services offered, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, nor its suitability or utility for a specific objective.
Elise Le Thinh excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, Elise Le Thinh is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate the rights of intellectual and industrial property, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as to the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, Elise Le Thinh declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by the same or person authorized by it. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website.
Elise Le Thinh does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. Elise Le Thinh is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of Art.11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE (in Spanish), Elise Le Thinh is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, collaborating actively in the withdrawal or in its blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the User considers that there is any content on the Website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify her immediately through the email email@example.com.
This Website has been reviewed and tested to work properly, and although, in principle, operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, the possibility of certain programming errors, or that occur, is not ruled out, such as those caused by force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access this Website.
5.- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In case that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, the user must send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org duly, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter that concerns the www.combinaconvino.es website, Spanish law will apply, and the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia (Spain) will be competent.
6.- COOKIES POLICY
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
9.- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Elise Le Thinh will be able to modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The current conditions will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
All notices and communications between users and Elise Le Thinh will be considered effective for all purposes, when they are made by postal mail to the address: C / Calle Florista, 153, p. 9 (46035- Valencia) or via email to the address: email@example.com.
Regarding e-mail, the policy to be followed focuses on sending only communications that you have requested and / or authorized to receive. If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer you the possibility to exercise your right to cancel and renounce the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34 / 2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.